Worksnaps.net is firmly committed to the privacy of its users. Worksnaps.net adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- Worksnaps.net does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Worksnaps.net does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Worksnaps.net will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- Any information automatically collected by Worksnaps Client program will be secured with industry standard security and will not be shared to anyone other than the users in the system that have been granted such permission.
Worksnaps.net is an online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider that provides a verifiable time tracking service to individual users, small businesses and corporations. We may collect the following information during the registration and user profile creation in our web application:
- Job Title
- Contact information including physical address and email address
We use personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the site, to provide to you the services offered by the site, resolve service and billing disputes, troubleshoot problems, bill any amounts due from you, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity. We occationally use email address or other contact information to contact our users to ask them for their input on our services or performing a pre-release testing of certain product features.
Worksnaps.net records IP addresses for system administration purposes. This information is used to diagnose server problems, monitor traffic patterns, administer the website, track user patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the website to deliver content most relevant to registered members. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, except in the case of fraud.
Information gathered by Worksnaps software program
Worksnaps.net is a system that allows a work team to track time and share information for the purpose of productivity and accurate time tracking. The users who wish to track their time have a software program ("Worksnaps Client") running on their computer systems. Worsknaps Client automatically collects the following activity while a user is using the program:
- Random screenshot of the computer screen(s)
- The volume of the keyboard strokes and mouse clicks. (Worksnaps Client only records the volume, not the specific key strokes.)
- The title of the active window and its corresponding executable program path. This information is recorded with a sampling mechanism.
- Web-cam shot (if enabled)
- Operation System type and version
- IP address of the user's computer system
- Timestamps of the user's computer system
These information is only available to the user himself and any other users in the system that has the permissions to view them. The permissions are provisioned before Worksnaps Client is deployed and used.
Worksnaps.net does not share the recorded information with any user on the system who does not have the permission to view them, nor share it with any party outside of the company.
Worksnaps.net may use recorded information for statistical analysis and to maintain the security of the Worksnaps.net platform.
We use commercially reasonable methods to keep personally identifiable information securely in our database and file systems. For security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any information you send to us electronically. The encryption process protects your information, by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.